Prosecco Rosé DOC
Made With Organic Grapes
Our Bellissima Prosecco Rosé DOC is a Brut Sparkling Wine made from 90% organic Glera grapes (called Prosecco grapes until 2009) and 10% organic Pinot Noir grapes.
It is a lively Sparkling Rosé, with a fine and persistent perlage. Fresh on the palate with delicate floral notes, and fruity hints of cherry and strawberry.
Available bottle format: 750 ml
- Classification: DOC Brut Millesimato
- Grapes: 90% Glera and 10% Pinot Noir
- Province and Region: Treviso-Veneto
- Soil: Stony field
- Growing technique: Sylvoz
- Harvest: August – September
- Fermentation temperature: 60.8° – 66.4° F
- Winemaking technique: Glera and Pinot Noir grapes are vinified separately, then assembled before the secondary fermentation with the “Charmat Method”, which lasts for about 60 days.
- Secondary fermentation: 60 days in autoclave
- Alcohol content: 11.50% alc/vol
- Residual sugar: Approximately 11 gr/L
- Total acidity: 5-6 gr/litre