Zero Sugar Sparkling Rosé
Made With Organic Grapes
Made from 100% organic Pinot Grigio grapes, this Rosé Sparkling Wine has no residual Sugar.
Our unique Bellissima Rosé Zero Sugar Sparkling Wine is created naturally through a double fermentation process that lasts about 6-7 months. The yeasts that begin the fermentation ‘eat away’ all of the sugar during this period. Through this refined winemaking process, we achieve a clean Sparkling Rosé that contains Zero Sugar.
Elegant and fresh hints of strawberry and grapefruit are brought to your palate by the Rosé’s soft and persistent foam. The taste is crisp, fresh and clean, making our Rosé the perfect companion for food pairings.
Available bottle format: 750 ml
- Classification: Sparkling Rosé Wine
- Grapes: 100% Organic Pinot Grigio Grapes
- Province and Region: Treviso-Veneto
- Soil: Stony field
- Growing technique: Sylvoz
- Harvest: August – September
- Vinification technique: In stainless steel thermo-conditioned tanks
- First fermentation period: About 10 days
- Second fermentation and maturation period: about 6-7 months in autoclave
- Alcohol content: 11.50% alc/vol
- Residual sugar: Less than 0.5 gr/litre
- Total acidity: 6-7 gr/litre
Serving Facts: Serving size: 5 fl oz (148ml); Servings per container: 5; Amount Per Serving: Alcohol by volume: 11.5%; Calories: 92; Carbohydrates: 0g; Fat: 0g; Protein: 0g